Monday, November 24, 2014

Knowing Who I Am

Yesterday I attended the Special Needs Dance Showcase in Orlando.  The Special Needs dancers danced with their heart and full of joy.  They were very present in the task of performance. 

So how does that tie in knowing who I am.  It ties in because I had spent most of my life trying to be what others wanted me to be instead of being present with who I am.  When I know who I am then my unique qualities can come out.  I can be my authentic self.  Those Special Needs people were authentic and real.  A sort of innocence that I lost for so many years.

Life is a lot easier when you know who you are.  You can find your passion and stay on your path easier. Your relationships resonate with the same frequency. Be #authentic.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment