Monday, November 24, 2014

Dancing Tonight @ USA Dance Treasure Coast

I am attending the USA Dance Treasure Coast dance tonight.  It's a gathering of 100+ people for the sole purpose of dancing.  Some people ask me why I go when there are so many inexperienced dancers being that I am advanced.  My simple answer is dancing is not about me.  It is about sharing the joy of dancing with others.

When we take our ego out of the equation, we bring more joy and love to ourselves and those around us.  If we engage our spirit, dancing becomes fun.  When I see two dancers engaged with each other, I tend to want to watch.  I can turned off when I watch pushing and pulling.

Like most things in life, we make choices.  We can dance with our ego or dance with love.  We can make it about ourselves or we can work together.  Dancing is a 3-4 minute relationship.  Make it a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment